Bottom Page

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Linux Distro [under development]
Hey Folks.
This is a formal invitation for anyone interested to join me in the development of the most powerful Linux distribution. The project is not open source. All the rights are reserved. The project is a for profit project the core developer that join me who I want to split profits with. Profit sharing on the table for all the interested ones. Government project on the table for the intelligence community.

MUST TO KNOW:
LFS.pdf How to build a Linux Distro from scratch. [search and download]
Kernel Development
Neural Networks with python.
Human Kinetics others.

All the legal aspects of the projects are in compliance with international law [legal and engineering on me]

email: imvendetta@protonmail.com
Best Wishes
-Vendetta
I have sent you e mail please check
Richard!

I did check I was of the map taking care of the legal aspect... I´m in the middle of international law and policy applied to the development of the project is sensitive for all the parties interested thank you for sending in your resume... I will share the synopsis of the projects after legal matter in done. Im getting ready confidentiality agreements, Intellectual property is taken care of... It is require for national security in several spots of the map.. project is sensitive so legal first... Expect documments on the mail please attach back in place and letś get it done!

Ethical always... The more quite the more your able to listen and to great power implies great responsibility

-Vendetta

Top Page

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Research and Development Engineer ELDA 0 135 Oct-09-2018, 04:05 PM
Last Post: ELDA
  Senior Research and Development Engineer, Paris, France ELDA 2 230 Sep-28-2018, 06:32 PM
Last Post: joomdev1309
  Looking for a place of Python development amritjsr 0 391 Apr-20-2018, 05:23 AM
Last Post: amritjsr
  Custom Software Development ViewportTech 1 516 Jan-11-2018, 07:09 AM
Last Post: normanfostq
  Python programmer needed to integrate GUI in Linux/LinuxCNC blazini36 1 1,066 Aug-18-2017, 03:32 PM
Last Post: victor_cis
  Looking For Technical Lead Proficient in Agile Development and REST API deployment deedabase 0 1,284 Jan-05-2017, 08:25 PM
Last Post: deedabase