Python Forum
[split] Google SEO enabled url
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Google SEO enabled url
Can you please tell me how long it takes for a young site to get noticed? I've been running a sports blog for three months now, but the traffic is very small and the site is very hard to find in search engines. I've always had problems with promotion. Turned to one freelancer for optimization and SEO, but did not feel any result. Maybe someone here can give me some sound advice? I would be grateful.
(Mar-22-2024, 10:26 PM)Franc90 Wrote: Can you please tell me how long it takes for a young site to get noticed? I've been running a sports blog for three months now, but the traffic is very small and the site is very hard to find in search engines. I've always had problems with promotion. Turned to one freelancer for optimization and SEO, but did not feel any result. Maybe someone here can give me some sound advice? I would be grateful.
Try searching the Internet. There are thousands of such companies now. If you are looking for a link building company, see its ratings. See the statistics of his volume of successful transactions with customers. This will give you an understanding that this freelancer is reliable and has extensive experience in SEO.