Python Forum
New Users Introduce Yourself
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
New Users Introduce Yourself
Hi! How are all doing?

Im Sghet, a 21 Year old Electronical Engineer student from Argentina. Im starting to learn Python as my first programming lenguage. I hope to learn alot from you guys! If you have any advise I will gladly recieve it!
I am new here, lurked this site to look for answers and stumbled upon this thread. I have been using python for about 2 years now and am completely floored by its sophisticated simplicity. Hoping to learn more about this language and have fun while doing the same.
Just saying hi to keep my account from deletion.
Hi pythoners.

It is an honor to join a forum of intelligent people who want to do good here on Earth where they live in.

Be blessed.
Hi, I'm eddie.

I'm new to programming and chose to teach myself "Python" as my first foray into the field. It seems easy to understand so far, though I'm only two or three days into it so far. I really haven't thought much about why I want to learn it or what I want to do with Python. I just want to "learn it for the sake of knowing it" I guess.

Also, I'm amassed my username hadn't been taken already.
(Jun-09-2018, 11:15 PM)eddie Wrote: Hi, I'm eddie. I'm new to programming and chose to teach myself "Python" as my first foray into the field. It seems easy to understand so far, though I'm only two or three days into it so far. I really haven't thought much about why I want to learn it or what I want to do with Python. I just want to "learn it for the sake of knowing it" I guess. Also, I'm amazedd my username hadn't been taken already.
I started learning Python recently, it's awesome being part of such a friendly community!
Hi, I am Viresh Srivastava from India, just started learning python and glad to be part of this active community.

Thanks & Regards,
Viresh
Welcome, Viresh.
Craig "Ichabod" O'Brien - xenomind.com
I wish you happiness.
Recommended Tutorials: BBCode, functions, classes, text adventures
Nice to join a big community like this. I recently started using Python.

I hope I'm not spamming or breaking any kind of other rule, I made this thread because I read in the Help Document that your account can be suspended if you have no posts on it. And I couldn't find the "Welcome Thread"? So I made this post in good measure (if a moderator wants to merge this that's fine).

I'm a school boy with parents so my internet access is unpredictable. Sleepy

Anyways since we're here anyway, how long have you been using Python and what have you used it for? My primary inspiration for using Python is because I want to build GUI applications - I'm learning about tkinter right now.

Also, do you guys recommend me to read anything python related, like conventions? I would really appreciate anything even if it's not even related.

Thaz it I hope you have a good day. Big Grin