Python Forum
New Users Introduce Yourself
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
New Users Introduce Yourself
I am Geetika Malik From Jaipur. I am a Technology researcher. I have started Rtlabs Reinvent Techno Labs industrial training Institute in Jaipur for Students and Professionals to provide Live Project training in Python and Django. I have completed my Engineering from Gyan Vihar College Jaipur. Glad to join this space, to share my knowledge and grab the information & discussions as well as connect with people around the world with this platform.
Im cvsae, fan of Cryptography, Steganography, and Privacy!! ..... I am glad to have joined on python-forum.io..
JRYPB ZRPIF NRZZZ
Craig "Ichabod" O'Brien - xenomind.com
I wish you happiness.
Recommended Tutorials: BBCode, functions, classes, text adventures
Professional Marine Engineer, working desperately in the field of marine engineering to make the oceans a safe place for sea life. Worked on various SOx Scrubber System, SO2 Scrubbers & Exhaust Scrubbers with various brands so that the marine industry could meet the IMO 2020 regulation for the betterment of the world
Hi, my name is Frederick. I'm new to programming.
My name is Trevor! Whats yours?
[Image: my-name-is-trevor-what-s-your-name.png]
My name is A.D. Tejpal

I am an electrical engineer by qualification & retired from a senior position in Indian Railways in 1995.

I am trying to learn Python as a hobby, so as to keep the mind in active state in advancing years (I am nearing 82).

adt
A.D.Tejpal
Welcome adt, and good luck with your learning python!
hi. I'm new. I'm practicing with candy crush game apknite ?
Hello...
I graduated from Turkish Army Academy at Industry and System Engıneering degree . But worked as a military pilot both training planes and attack helicopters.Now i want to learn Python to change my lifesytle. I dont know how will it be most easily and quickly.. Is there anyone right here to help me?