Python Forum
New Users Introduce Yourself
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
New Users Introduce Yourself
Hi guys! ?

I just joined, but I _might_ have been here before, not sure. I've recently found my way into coding. Well, that's not entirely true, I've been fiddling around with some BASIC stuff back in the day, but I'm a bit stupid so it never really took off in a desirable way. Now I have learned the very basic "Hello World!" stuff in Python, so I think I'm ready to take the next step.
Hello all.
Joined the forum a few dys ago and this is my first post.
I am from an audio background and did a bit of c++ at university when I studied audio engineering.
I unfortunately didn't keep up programming but always had the interest in it.

I have slowly been pushed in the direction of Python recently through various tasks I have been doing on my computer. First Applescripts, then I investigated javascript which has been over taken by Python and now I am getting hooked.
Hello All,

I'm new to this forum, and started learning Python recently.
Hi Everyone,

New user and newly-minted Python enthusiast here. I played around a bit with BASIC and then Pascal in the 80s and 90s, but never acquired much knowledge or skill. Now, after a 20+ year career in IT, I've decided to try to pick up a deeper understanding of the art of coding. I'm learning Python through a couple of No Starch Press books and various free online resources,and enjoying the heck out of it so far. I look forward to asking stupid questions on this forum in the near future as I progress.
hello, I'm still new in python. I just start learning it eventhough I hit my 27 y.o Confused

but python have friendly language that it didn't take too much time to understand the sintax.

I hope we can work together to build Python Empire Big Grin
Hello, I am a an intermediate hobbyist working with Python!
Godo day all!

I am new to this forum as well as new to Python. I am here to have a self-study Python. I know this is hard for me but still trying. LOL. So I hope I can find answers and help here. Also, make friends. See yah and thank you! Heart
Hello, please don't delete my account
(Jun-28-2020, 03:32 PM)Whitecolor Wrote: Hello, please don't delete my account

What reason are you going to give us the need to delete your account Think
I agree with Yoriz - why do you ask that question?
pyzyx3qwerty
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela
Need help on the forum? Visit help @ python forum
For learning more and more about python, visit Python docs