Python Forum
New coder need help where to start
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New coder need help where to start
Hi I'm new to coding and have been trying to figure out where to start for a while now, do I just pick a language I want to learn first and figure out how to code or is there somewhere else I need to start first like this is how coding works before trying to pick up a language, also which is the best language to start with I have read and heard that python is the best one for beginners to start with. Any info will be hugely helpful, any recommendations will help me find how to start my journey.
Every language out there has programming books for beginners that not only explain basic programming concepts like assignment, looping, and branching, but also how to do that in the particular programming language. So just pick a language and go for it.

Python is a great starting language for beginners, but of course people on a Python board are going to say that. It's main selling point for beginners is it's clean, simple syntax and simple data type system. It's two main selling points for beginners are it's clean, simple syntax, a simple data type system, and the versatility of it's package system. It's three main selling points for beginners are it's clean, simple syntax, a simple data type system, the versatility of it's package system, and it's supportive community.

Ahem. Among Python's selling points for beginners are it's clean, simple syntax, a simple data type system, the versatility of it's package system, it's supportive community, and all of the Monty Python jokes associated with it.

Another popular option for beginners is javascript. It's not as simple as Python, but being web-based, you can use it with HTML to quickly make graphical user interfaces.
Craig "Ichabod" O'Brien - xenomind.com
I wish you happiness.
Recommended Tutorials: BBCode, functions, classes, text adventures
Thanks ichabad801 for that advice I take a look for python books to help me get started.
You can also find a lot of free and paid courses in Udemy to go through for basic understanding. I disassociate myself from Udemy. My suggestion comes from my learning experience from Udemy.
Thanks for that I’ll take a look at udemy aswell