Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie Doubt
Hi,
I am Arshid. I am WordPress plugin developer. I think to start  python programming.
I have one doubt, Can I make extension for django like wordpress plugin ?
Any repository exist ?
Django is a lot more like CakePHP instead of like Wordpress. But yes, you can make plugins for django, they'd be self-contained things that could be shared with other django projects.

A django plugin wouldn't work with wordpress, though. Wordpress is very... poorly organized, and will only work with plugins built in php.
I know laravel , symphony,django (python) etc. But I have doubt, how to make product for python to make money.
Doesn't matter the language. Almost. The money now are in the data processing/mining, games, mobile apps
"As they say in Mexico 'dosvidaniya'. That makes two vidaniyas."
https://freedns.afraid.org
I don't think I understand. How do you make a product in laravel to make money? Do the same thing.
Don't even know what is this animal laravel  Big Grin And I said "Almost"
Laravel, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Kohana, and others are all just php web frameworks. They serve the exact same role as Django does, except in php.

Python seems to be more popular with microframeworks, like Flask, since our list of massive monolithic frameworks is pretty short. Either that, or Django just does a good enough job, and there's not much of a reason to make another.
(Mar-19-2017, 04:25 AM)wavic Wrote: tter the language. Almost. The money now are
I got correct answer from here. Thank you..
But I have doubt, How to make money by data processing ?
It's not an easy question. One thing most people don't understand is that you first have to find a buyer before buying the product and put it in storage. Instead, they buy a variety of goods and hope that someone in need of something, may buy something else. For sure you can do that if you have money aside. 

You may put a lot of efforts developing something, gathering some data, organising it in a proper way so someone can take advantage of this and want to buy it or buy the program. Someone? The time is the most precious thing. You can't take it back if you spend it unreasonable. Do your research, ask for an advice people who are doing something like that. I am not in the business.

The reason for which facebook is estimated at more than a hundred billion is all that information which people are sharing. People likes to brag. About the new car, new shoes for all which is positive in their life. And that is a very, very valuable marketing information. That is the reason every phone app is asking you for permission ( if asks ) to access the contacts, the messages, the location and so on. Even the OS itself is gathering all of this. Google is doing well too.  Big Grin

Of course, we are not talking about such a scale. But this has a potential to grow into something huge.

This was a lot of typing for me. Apologize my English!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Web scraping doubt pixel_chick 3 2,684 Jun-05-2019, 06:43 AM
Last Post: mahi