Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not dead yet
Monty Python's premonition about the century to come.
I got tired of hearing how terrible Covid-19 is. It is a calamity, but way overblown so I calculated the following:
The flu of 1968-69 (Hong Kong) for the 3 month period of Jan - March showed 307 deaths per million population (USA)

Covid -19 during same period (Jan - Mar) shows 9643 deaths, with current population of 327 million, that's 29 deaths per million
10 times less than 68-69. Nothing closed in 68-69.

It's not good, but the world still functioned in 68 and 69 even though that pandemic (so labelled) was 10 times worse.
I think this flu is used to shut down the whole economy.
In addition the governments abuse the flue, to make new laws against the people.

Maybe some or all governments in Europe will be removed.

Here is interesting data: https://www.euromomo.eu/

I can't find the note about COVID19.
They removed it. Before they claimed, that COVID19 data is included in the data.
I found a backup: http://archive.is/DhyHT

The countries, where the graphs are growing, do have a bad medical system.
Almost dead, but too lazy to die: https://sourceserver.info
All humans together. We don't need politicians!
Of course the politicians were not going to let a perfectly good crisis go to waste.

Extreme measures have greatly reduced death rates. And so has novel methods of treating the virus.

That said, the biology of this virus is like no other, and appears to have properties of many different types of virii. It was engineered, and NIH studies show that it can cause far more long term damage and disability than the media ever mentions.

After decades of trying no one has ever developed an effective vaccine against a corona virus. Covid is the latest of many - not the deadliest, but the most potentially damaging.
millipond Wrote:After decades of trying no one has ever developed an effective vaccine against a corona virus. Covid is the latest of many - not the deadliest, but the most potentially damaging.
It is too early to say for the covid. Many laboratories are at the beginning of their testing phases for vaccines against the covid. It takes time. We need to wait one or two years before we can say that the virus resists vaccines.
Well, Covid-19 is a turning point that has affected our lives. Starting from China, it spread to Iran, Thailand, Japan and countries like that. The first foreign country to get the virus was Thailand, around 13th Jan if I'm not wrong. Then slowly, the European countries became the hard-hit countries and then it spread to the USA, which is now the centre of the virus. Now, countries like Brazil, Russia and India are also becoming the virus hotspots.
Good News is, New Zealand is officially the first country, excluding all the small islands and other small countries to become COVID free
However, we are suffering from COVID in modern times, with all these technologies. Question is, how did all our ancestors manage to survive all the other disease in the past? Diseases like the Spanish flu, malaria, smallpox and especially the deadly Black Death. These people lived in the past, with hardly any technology and yet managed to survive. Truthfully, COVID isn't even on the top 10 deadliest disease list. According to this site, COVID isn't so deadly or contagious, the main reason it's dangerous is that it's a brand new disease which we're experiencing for the first time, it spreads easily and it affects the upper respiratory tract is what makes it so dangerous

On the other hand, got to say I'm excited, as it's only a day until Python 3.9 is released.
pyzyx3qwerty
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela
Need help on the forum? Visit help @ python forum
For learning more and more about python, visit Python docs
The medical community has from the start been concentrating on the fact that the wuflu has exceptional abilities to bind to the ACE-2 cellular receptors found largely in lung tissue (as well as heart, kidneys, and some other organs).

It has ignored the fact that it is also capable of binding to CD-147, and Furin receptors, which include most of rest of the body's organ systems, especially the nerve cells (brain) and blood cells. It has been noted that the Covid ARDS is unlike any other. The respiratory failure is marked by extremely high ferritin (iron) levels indicative of red blood cell disruption. The loss of smell and taste, another common symptom is the result of a direct attack on the vagus nerve.

The Wuhan Lab was built by the French, and staffed by multinationals, including Americans who were until 2017 forbidden from working on weaponized virii in the US. So the US funded research in other countries, including Canada, China, and Georgia.

It is clearly documented in published studies that the researchers knew of the dangers of this virus, or at least its immediate antecedent. Its use had nothing to do with vaccines, as claimed afterwards, as you cannot even get an effective coronavirus vaccine after 50 years of trying, make it a century if you include the common cold coronavirus. So why use it, instead of say a much moresafer monoclonal antibody?

Indeed, there have been coronavirus vaccines developed, and even passing trials. But after an ill defined period (around 3 monts or more), they cause a weird type of hypersensitivity reaction when exposed to the virus, and make the infection actually more lethal.

It should be noted that the virus is not designed to kill. The majority of deaths occur from pneumonia, at which time the virus is largely gone from the lungs, with other microorganims doing the final stages.

The chinese report that it sabotages the immune response by crippling expression of MHC I which enables an immune response to infected cells:
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/...se-chinese

Whatever this thing is - it is unique to the world, and has nothing exactly like it known, though SARS and MERS, more deadly, have some similarities.