Python Forum
Not getting email notifications
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not getting email notifications
I checked my profile options. In the Messaging and Notification section I have Default Thread Subscription Mode set to "Instant email notification". And under each thread in my list of subscribed threads, it says "Notification Method: Instant email notification".

But I have not received a single email for any of posts to threads that I subscribed to.

Am I doing something wrong?
This is being looked into. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
CynthiaMoore likes this post
I am still not getting any email notifications. Is this happening with everyone or just me?

PS: I do get email notifications from many other forums that I use like MrExcel and BleepingComputer.
(Mar-19-2021, 01:58 PM)CynthiaMoore Wrote: I am still not getting any email notifications. Is this happening with everyone or just me?
I think we will change Email provider soon as we have problem that Gmail close down if not reactivate regularly(locked on one person).
(Mar-19-2021, 01:58 PM)CynthiaMoore Wrote: I am still not getting any email notifications. Is this happening with everyone or just me?

PS: I do get email notifications from many other forums that I use like MrExcel and BleepingComputer.

Hello,
It think this issue is with not all users of the forum. I am getting email
notifications for activities on my posts etc. Have you checked it from your
profile settings?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No email notifications tonycstech 8 4,465 Dec-30-2019, 09:35 PM
Last Post: kamaleon
  notifications metulburr 18 12,217 Nov-16-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: nilamo