Python Forum
Planning a trip to Japan
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Planning a trip to Japan
If you are planning to japan, i suggest you take a look at the formal capital Kyoto, great place with ancient attraction and the deers live right beside the big street. the food is awesome too. and you should download the japan official travel app in apknite. it's made by JNTO. it has everything you need to know about before travelling to japan. have a nice trip
(Mar-21-2019, 08:19 AM)cigarateandwine Wrote: you should download the japan official travel app
I didn't know about that, thanks! And yeah, we'll spend some time in Osaka and we'll definitely take the opportunity to checkout Kyoto.
Are you planning to visit Tokyo as well? If so, I would totally recommend Fuji Shiba-sakura Festival, it starts on April 13, 2019.
If your plan is to stay more-less in Kyoto area, check out the list of great events. Close to Osaka is the Nara Park with lovely deer...they are so cute!
In case you still have some flexibility in your plans, I would suggest having a look over here to see what seasonal experiences does Japan offer in April. Like...visiting a cat island or watching Geisha dances.
Hope some day you will also be able to come back to Japan in autumn when the famous red leaves (koyo) cover the forests around Kyoto.
Yeah, we'll be in Tokyo for most of the trip (flying in and out of there). I'll take a look at the festival, we'll have a few days in town while that's going on.

We'll be staying in Osaka at some point so we'll definitely visit Kyoto, so thanks for that link I'll check it out. We'll probably visit Nara park, everyone recommends it! I did look into visiting a cat island but we couldn't figure out the transit, things weren't in English and it would be pretty far out of way anyway.

Not sure when I'll be back there after this but hopefully I get enough energy together to blog about the trip a bit :)