Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Programmers font
Both
(Apr-21-2017, 10:10 AM)Larz60+ Wrote: Both

Stop eating dairy. The casein or galactose ( I don't remember which ) could be causing this. And it's not good for the health generally. Try to find a Zepter's agent and ask for Bioptron. Ask how to use it. If the agent doesn't question you a lot find another one who does not just want to sell. You can stop this.

You can get calcium from dark greened food. And it's more efficient.
Actually, the dairy "extracts" the calcium from the bones.
"As they say in Mexico 'dosvidaniya'. That makes two vidaniyas."
https://freedns.afraid.org
I use Roboto Mono which I find completely legible at size 9(*) on my 144PPI laptop display. And drink milk.

(*) which means numbers are 9 pixels high
Unless noted otherwise, code in my posts should be understood as "coding suggestions", and its use may require more neurones than the two necessary for Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V.
Your one-stop place for all your GIMP needs: gimp-forum.net
I don't drink milk and still have cataracts.
But I am after all over 70 years of age.
Not only milk but cheese and all other dairy products.
Doesn't matter how old are you. It's all about the way of life. A friend of mine showed me pictures on his phone yesterday. Of a man on your age, naked to the waist. They have climbed a mountain more that two thousand meters high to see some lakes. There was snow everywhere but this guy was smiling.
"As they say in Mexico 'dosvidaniya'. That makes two vidaniyas."
https://freedns.afraid.org

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Programmers interested in securities trading? Mark17 1 3,921 Aug-28-2020, 05:28 AM
Last Post: MysticLord
  Looking for beginner Python Programmers. itslewis 3 2,204 Mar-21-2020, 06:55 PM
Last Post: buran