Python Forum
PyCharm cannot post unformatted code
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PyCharm cannot post unformatted code
my question here: I bougt "Python Machine Learning", by Sebastian Raschka. Editor Packt. No one word on tuples, lists; This book is of no use for me. . Ir has 425  pages. There are plenty of books on Python. I should like someone gives me the reference of a good one (on paper, not electronic book). Beside that I should say at the staff of this Python forum, That it is impossible to paste a file taken from PyCharm. It is plenty of colours. And the ctrl+shift+V is inoperative. So now I copy my file on LibreOffice Writer, and then send it to you from there.

my code here
You may try right mouse click here and look for 'Paste as plain text'
"As they say in Mexico 'dosvidaniya'. That makes two vidaniyas."
https://freedns.afraid.org
(May-24-2017, 06:10 AM)sylas Wrote: I should like someone gives me the reference of a good one (on paper, not electronic book).
Learning Python by Mark Lutz (whatever the latest version is which i think is 5th currently)
http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920028154.do

(May-24-2017, 06:10 AM)sylas Wrote: That it is impossible to paste a file taken from PyCharm. It is plenty of colours. And the ctrl+shift+V is inoperative.
How is it inoperative? That is not enough information to help you figure out why you are having trouble pasting as plain text. When you are copying text from PyCharm it grabs the text formatting from copying (color, font, etc.) and pastes that as HTML here if in code boxes (making it unreadable). To stop that you need to paste it as plain text. You can do this numerous ways...
  • Ctrl + Shift + V
  • Right Click -> Paste as plain text
  • paste into a non-WYSIWYG editor to remove formatting, and then recopy it from there without the formatting
  • Paste it into our editor and select all text, then hit the remove formatting BBCode button
If you paste your content in the editor and select view source BBCode button you will see the formatting that you copied from your source.
Personally i think the first would be the easiest. Read the BBCode Help Doc for screenshot examples

EDIT:
try Ctrl + WINDOWS KEY + V if your on windows

Also you can put your editor in source mode permanently by going to UserCP -> Edit Options -> and checking the box for Put the editor in source mode by default. This wont fix your problem, but it will show you the BBCode of your formatted text when your copy it to this website editor.

also you can try this if you are still having problems
http://www.stevemiller.net/puretext/
Recommended Tutorials:
Thanks to all. I found it is on PyCharm, on Edit olumn that I have the option "Copy as plain text" . So, from now I will use that option.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VS-Code or PyCharm Vs IDLE For Python Coding adt 14 10,241 Sep-01-2019, 05:17 AM
Last Post: adt
  Need some inputs on IDE comparison on Windows 7: PyCharm (CE) vs Code python300 7 4,637 May-30-2018, 10:42 PM
Last Post: python300