Python Forum
Python Architecture in Bock diagram
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Python Architecture in Bock diagram
Hi All.

I wonder if anyone can point me to good resource where i can understand the architecture of python perhaps in block diagram. The thing which im trying to workout, where does individual modules sit in the python overall architecture. For instance low level model sys, os and many others.

Or am I picturing this completely wrongly?
Any advice/pointers would greatly be appreciated.

Many thanks
Python modules are similar to Java packages. They define namespaces where classes and methods are defined.

In general, there isn't a hierarchical architecture where, for example, the sys and os modules sit below everything else. That's not to say, however, that there aren't dependencies between modules.
Quote:In general, there isn't a hierarchical architecture where, for example, the sys and os modules sit below everything else
Thanks mpd for your reply.

Sure - I understand about the module hierarchical architecture. But what about the, Python architecture? Any idea of how its architected etc? The way i'm picturing it right now is, for instance take globals module. If I had python architectural block diagram globals would be one of the blocks and globals module is an interface to access that particular block from the architecture.

Do you see what im trying achieve, by the block diagram?

Many thanks
Python is on github. I don't know if there are some tools to build a visual representation out of this.
"As they say in Mexico 'dosvidaniya'. That makes two vidaniyas."
https://freedns.afraid.org

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Better python library to create ER Diagram by using pandas data frames as tables klllmmm 0 1,120 Oct-19-2023, 01:01 PM
Last Post: klllmmm
  Generating classes diagram from source code Pavel_47 3 5,632 Oct-01-2021, 03:31 AM
Last Post: Lou
  Architecture question for website with python crontab script rockie12us 1 1,735 Aug-09-2021, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Larz60+
  Plotting “simple” diagram with gridlines at specified intervals schniefen 1 2,418 Dec-03-2020, 05:54 PM
Last Post: schniefen
  Block diagram library marcocod 7 6,219 Nov-13-2020, 11:04 AM
Last Post: marcocod
  A question regarding to the microservice architecture itaybardugo 0 1,445 Oct-15-2020, 06:37 AM
Last Post: itaybardugo
  Architecture for script executor marsokod 0 2,160 Mar-03-2018, 09:42 PM
Last Post: marsokod
  jaydebeapi architecture error? CraigBoyd 2 4,794 Feb-10-2017, 03:39 PM
Last Post: CraigBoyd