Python Forum
Python Software Engineer in Medical Imaging
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Python Software Engineer in Medical Imaging
At the Neuroimaging Research Laboratory based at Ecole Polytechnique, University of Montreal, we work to better understand the brain and the spinal cord using state-of-the-art imaging techniques, with many potential medical applications. We are developing advanced analysis methods to improve the quality of MRI data, as well as to extract meaningful clinical information.

We are looking for a part-time developer (5-15h/week) to contribute to an open-source software package: the Spinal Cord Toolbox (github --> spinalcordtoolbox).

Main activities include:
  • Refactoring, bug fixes, implement new features,
  • Help manage the project, software releases, answer user requests,
  • Organize courses for researchers and clinicians at international conferences;

The team:
We are a small team composed of students and part-time developers (5-10 people).

Salary:
$40/h if you are good, up to $70/h if you are excellent.

What profile are we looking for?
  • Strong coding skills in Python
  • Passion for open-source software, data science and knowledge sharing ❤️
  • Experience in project and team management

Why take this job?
  • Join an environment that fosters autonomy, passion and creativity
  • Get the opportunity to take leadership in high-impact open-source projects
  • Develop strong image processing skills with experts in medical imaging

How to apply?
Send requests to [email protected] (include CV, Github link, blogs, etc.)
Hi there,

I can help certanly, email sent please check and you can also join me on skype for quick discussion. my Skype id:- live:ray_7950,

Regards,
Ray
Hi There

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time for further discussion.

$ky.pe- live:jennifer.wcoast or E.m.a.i.l sent from- jennifer dot wrexim at g.mail dot com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well Smile

Thanks!
Hello there Friend.

How are you? Hope you are doing well.

I can surely help you with your requirement and that to at a rate which is pretty less from everyone else. We are the team of highly trained professional who have experience of 5+ years in python. We will not disappoint you if given a chance.

If interested You can contact me via Email: [email protected]

Lets discuss in detail about the opportunity.
would love to hear from you.

Best Wishes

Henry
Cyber Infrastructure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software Engineer - Backend at Rapyuta Robotics djangojobs.net 0 825 May-26-2023, 06:09 AM
Last Post: djangojobs.net
  [Hiring] Sr. Cloud Software Engineer at Radformation Salary 150-180K USD djangojobs.net 0 1,340 Mar-09-2023, 06:34 PM
  ($123,500 - $145,000) Backend Engineer - Python / Django (Remote In Us) at 15Five djangojobs.net 0 2,115 Jun-27-2022, 06:41 PM
  [Hiring] Node.js / Python Engineer (Regular/Senior) jharp 2 2,341 Jun-23-2022, 10:03 AM
Last Post: jharp
  Series-A Startup Looking for Fully Remote Sr. Software Engineer Sixsha 4 3,982 Jan-21-2022, 05:57 PM
Last Post: manal247
  Python Software Developer in Medical Imaging jcohenadad 1 2,234 Dec-17-2021, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Trish0414
  Senior Software Engineer (Big Data) in Burlington, MA patpat 0 2,863 Aug-25-2021, 03:21 PM
Last Post: patpat
  Senior Software Engineer, Data Infrastructure - Remote, U.S. patpat 0 2,735 Aug-05-2021, 07:49 PM
Last Post: patpat
  Recruiting for a Server Software Engineer ader01 1 2,474 Dec-24-2020, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Saeed10
  Software Engineer - Full Time - Remote joaopfmagalhaes 3 4,479 Nov-19-2020, 03:59 PM
Last Post: jenniferW