Bottom Page

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Python powered
that new image at the top of each page says "Python powered", yet the forum is still running on a PHP based forum code base.
What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.
(Jan-13-2018, 04:28 AM)Skaperen Wrote: yet the forum is still running on a PHP based forum code base.
The meaning was not forum,but Python powered language.
print("hello, world"!) is to small to show,i can see that it could be misunderstand.
It's easy to fix,so if other think it's a problem i change it.
i dont see it as a problem
It definitely looks misleading to me. I'm like 99.999% sure if you surveyed new users at random, you'd find they're interpreting it in the way that isn't correct.
Skaperen likes this post
Feel like you're not getting the answers you want? Checkout the help/rules for things like what to include/not include in a post, how to use code tags, how to ask smart questions, and more.

Pro-tip - there's an inverse correlation between the number of lines of code posted and my enthusiasm for helping with a question :)
How about 'the power of python'
Maybe my old eyes, but I had to get really close to the monitor to even read the "Python Powered". Tongue I just like the picture Big Grin
metulburr likes this post
If it ain't broke, I just haven't gotten to it yet.
OS: Windows 10, openSuse 42.3, freeBSD 11, Raspian "Stretch"
Python 3.6.5, IDE: PyCharm 2018 Community Edition
Have changed so it don't look misleading.
Would you mind letting me/us know on the tools you used to create the image?
GIMP?
(Jan-13-2018, 02:56 PM)j.crater Wrote: Would you mind letting me/us know on the tools you used to create the image?
Tools i use are Photoshop,3ds-Max.
Mostly Photoshop for emblem update.

Top Page