Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Python powered
Do you draw the objects in Photoshop too? Or perhaps sketch them somehow, and then paint and shadow in Photoshop?
(Jan-13-2018, 04:46 PM)j.crater Wrote: Do you draw the objects in Photoshop too?
Not so much,drawing is not best my best skill.
(Jan-13-2018, 04:46 PM)j.crater Wrote: Or perhaps sketch them somehow, and then paint and shadow in Photoshop?
There are several ways,3D is something i am better at so many time make something is 3ds-max and then do some texturing or cleaning up in Photoshop.
(Jan-13-2018, 01:43 PM)sparkz_alot Wrote: Maybe my old eyes, but I had to get really close to the monitor to even read the "Python Powered". Tongue I just like the picture Big Grin
i magnified the image right in the browser. the words are not there, now.

"image composition" these days involves a lot of elemental images being manipulated around the window, often in many layers. you can produce graphics for years without ever doing any drawing.
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.
(Jan-13-2018, 02:56 PM)j.crater Wrote: Would you mind letting me/us know on the tools you used to create the image?

Gimp is exceptional. If you're on Windows, Paint.net is very good. For vector-based drawing, Inkscape is good.
(Jan-16-2018, 10:11 PM)nilamo Wrote: If you're on Windows, Paint.net is very good. For vector-based drawing, Inkscape is good.
I created the basic logo (not the background stuff snips is doing) with paint.net.
Honestly it would probably be better if we made an svg version of it but that isn't really my forte.
It's all basic shapes and gradients. I might actually be able to throw together an svg of our logo, but it won't be for a day or two.
(Jan-17-2018, 09:19 PM)nilamo Wrote: It's all basic shapes and gradients. I might actually be able to throw together an svg of our logo, but it won't be for a day or two.
Found my original pdn file if that interests you; complete with snake that I decided against in the final version. It has each letter on a separate layer to ease placement

logo pdn