Python Forum
RE: Data isn't writing to the Database with Django and SQL Lite
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: Data isn't writing to the Database with Django and SQL Lite
(Sep-15-2020, 05:46 PM)card51shor Wrote: But none of you attempt to answer any of my questions ever.
With an attitude like that, I would be surprised you get a response on any forum that is about your actual question. What are we suppose to do when you do not take any advice and even backlash us for trying to help you? We are just going to go around circles because you need to start with forum etiquette. I am surprised micseydel did not ban you immediately based on your response because i would not have been so nice. And if you do speak to another user like that again i will.
Recommended Tutorials:
more scolding. No help. Shocking.
You yourself have converted this thread from a help thread to a discussion of forum etiquette by the way you respond to help. At this point this thread is now trying to get the point across to you on how you treat people that are helping you.
Recommended Tutorials:
Before I posted too little and you guys said post everything.

I post everything and I still get scolded.
I'm locking both your threads, since there's nothing productive going on. If you still want help with this question, please make a proper post to ask, using the feedback you've received. I've put your posts in permanent moderation, and additional posts which don't follow the instructions you've been getting won't be approved.
(Sep-15-2020, 09:45 PM)card51shor Wrote: Before I posted too little and you guys said post everything.

I post everything and I still get scolded.
I think this "could be" productive, but could go either way thus i am not opening the thread again. If you want to further discuss your actions the proper place to do it is in Private Inquiries. Which by the way you can get yourself banned with the way you speak even if it is out of the public eye. Just a fair warning.

If you post everything with multiple files it is best to use a Github repo. If not, then you need to post as little as possible to reproduce the problem. This is in our rules. You posted everything on the forums. This is why micseydel said he knows you did not read the rules. Maybe you should actually think about taking advice instead of being so bull headed? The reason you have such low rep is because of the way you speak. People get fed up with going around circles and at some point give up. Your burning your bridges with everyone here and at some point you are going to find your threads completely unanswered because no one wants to deal with you. I urge you to read all of our Help/Rules docs and how to post smart. This is the only way you are going to heal relationships here. You directly benefit from it by getting help with your code.
Recommended Tutorials:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sorting Data Returned From Database Timbo03 9 1,934 Feb-19-2023, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Larz60+
  Sentiment Analysis with NLTK Vader - Writing data in one row ulrich48155 1 4,079 May-15-2017, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Ofnuts