nouns.
adjectives,
adverbs,
conjunctions,
Intransitive verbs,
Leadin,
Nounmarkes,
Transitive verbs 

From files that contain these parameters then  produces random but structurally correct English sentences, according to the syntax (rules of grammar).

I have the contents of these files made up in txt files ready to go yet I am just confused as to how to read all of them and put this into the code.

I have written an example program to test random just with some different variables

import random

s_nouns = ["A dude", "My mom", "The king", "Some guy", "A cat with rabies", "A sloth", "Your homie", "This cool guy my gardener met yesterday", "Superman"]
p_nouns = ["These dudes", "Both of my moms", "All the kings of the world", "Some guys", "All of a cattery's cats", "The multitude of sloths living under your bed", "Your homies", "Like, these, like, all these people", "Supermen"]
s_verbs = ["eats", "kicks", "gives", "treats", "meets with", "creates", "hacks", "configures", "spies on", "retards", "meows on", "flees from", "tries to automate", "explodes"]
p_verbs = ["eat", "kick", "give", "treat", "meet with", "create", "hack", "configure", "spy on", "retard", "meow on", "flee from", "try to automate", "explode"]
infinitives = ["to make a pie.", "for no apparent reason.", "because the sky is green.", "for a disease.", "to be able to make toast explode.", "to know more about archeology."]

def sing_sen_maker():
    '''Makes a random senctence from the different parts of speech. Uses a SINGULAR subject'''
    if input("Would you like to add a new word?").lower() == "yes":
        new_word = input("Please enter a singular noun.")
        s_nouns.append(new_word)
    else:
    print (random.choice(s_nouns), random.choice(s_verbs), random.choice(s_nouns).lower() or random.choice(p_nouns).lower(), random.choice(infinitives))
sing_sen_maker()
Also at some point I will need to include the following commands available using a menu and prompt for a command.

CMD Effect L Load all the files of words from disk. 
T Test – display the first word from each list to make sure they've been loaded. 
E Easy sentence: display a two word sentence - a randomly selected noun followed by a randomly selected intransitive verb and then a full stop. 
S new Sentence - generate & display a sentence If the wordlists haven't been loaded, display an error message.
Q Quit the program.
(May-19-2017, 07:21 AM)Liquid_Ocelot Wrote: I have the contents of these files made up in txt files ready to go yet I am just confused as to how to read all of them and put this into the code.

If the file has one word per line, you would want something like this:

with open('file_name.txt') as word_file:
    words = [line.strip() for line in word_file]
Craig "Ichabod" O'Brien - xenomind.com
I wish you happiness.
Recommended Tutorials: BBCode, functions, classes, text adventures

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Generator: From Word to Numbers, from Numbers to n possibles Words Yamiyozx 2 1,408 Jan-02-2023, 05:08 PM
Last Post: deanhystad
  Random quiz generator Truman 16 14,577 Jun-01-2018, 05:23 AM
Last Post: wavic