Python Forum
Regarding the forum design
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding the forum design
Video 
Hello
I have just returned to this forum and I was blown off how cool it looks now! But there are some problems which it would be nice if you fixed.
1. The header logo. It looks so weird on the new design! [Image: DCs0k.png] Sorry for the size.
2. Emojis maybe? I like that they are old, but yeah, the forum is updated!
3. Emoji/GIF size. Please make all the GIFs (excluding emojis!) one size! like watch this! Jumprope Working_out Poker Clap Type Bonkself Smash
They are different size and that is annoying.
Thank you for reading.
Quote:I have just returned to this forum and I was blown off how cool it looks now!
Thanks,look at New Theme for all users.

_ShevaKadu Wrote:1. The header logo. It looks so weird on the new design!
Don't think it look to bad,but may change in future,now has done most work to get all stable.

(Nov-01-2020, 12:43 PM)_ShevaKadu Wrote: 2. Emojis maybe? I like that they are old, but yeah, the forum is updated!
There are new Emojis if right click in editor ➡ Emojis
Example: 💥 🎃 🐱‍🐉 👀 🤔

(Nov-01-2020, 12:43 PM)_ShevaKadu Wrote: 3. Emoji/GIF size. Please make all the GIFs (excluding emojis!) one size! like watch this!
This Emoji/GIF where added a long time ago and didn't fit old Theme either,
so could be clean up,but as they used very rarely have not done that yet.
_ShevaKadu and metulburr like this post
I think the header looks fine. But it changes as we feel the need to change it anyways.

The emojis could use some adjustment. When i added them a long time ago, i mainly wanted the Wall one and the rest were just more for fun. The larger ones are not use a lot though.
_ShevaKadu likes this post
Recommended Tutorials:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the forum need a forum category ? Yoriz 4 6,351 Sep-18-2016, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Kebap