Python Forum
Run Python in iPad/iPhone
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Run Python in iPad/iPhone
Analyser is the only iOS app that integrated both Python and R engines. build-in popular Python modules for stats/machine learning/image processing: numpy,scipy,matplotlib,scikit-learn,scikit-image,pandas,pymc,nilearn,astroML,statsmodels,astropy......

You find it by searching keyword 'scipy' in App Store.

If you just want get a testing version, pls let me know the email address of your Apple ID.
This sounds more like a scam to get people to send you their email address(s).  For that, you get a warning!
If it ain't broke, I just haven't gotten to it yet.
OS: Windows 10, openSuse 42.3, freeBSD 11, Raspian "Stretch"
Python 3.6.5, IDE: PyCharm 2018 Community Edition
Hi, no, it's real, the app's link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1083042861?mt=8

Some scikit-learn example plot generated in iPad:

[Image: IMG_0210.PNG]

[Image: IMG_0243.PNG]
Spam spam spam
Still not buying it.  There is an email contact on the website for the app, which potential customers can use, unless of course that email address is not yours.
If it ain't broke, I just haven't gotten to it yet.
OS: Windows 10, openSuse 42.3, freeBSD 11, Raspian "Stretch"
Python 3.6.5, IDE: PyCharm 2018 Community Edition
My apology if its little hijacking of thread:

Few days ago I bumped to webpage describing installing jupyter notebook and scipy on android: Running Jupyter and the Scipy stack on Android
Second part of it looked too laborious, so I followed only beginning on my trashy tablet and ended with ipython (just package install python followed pip install ipython). Sadly without hardware keyboard its not too much usable.
Yes, [email protected] is my another mailbox, you can send mail to it for requesting a testing version.