Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with Python and HTML code
Hi everyone,

I'm starting to work with Python and I have a problem ... I need to modify a html code parameter of a web-page; I need to read the html code, then identify what to replace and finally replace and upfate the web with this change for me.

I understand that, when I upload again the web, it return to the default configuration of the web-page... Its ok, becouse this is just for my navigation.

Is it possible to do this?.

Please, your advice and help, thank you.

Regards
Karlo
Do you mean change the site via javascript?
Recommended Tutorials:
Thank for you answer Metulburr.

I need to customize the public web page, but instead of doing it manually (see video), I want to do it by Python code... any way or library in Python to help?

Video - example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiB6__jGblo

Regards
Karlo
Your going to end up doing it manually multiple times for one instance of being correct just by testing alone.

You would basically be executing javascript. To do that in python, you can use selenium to bring up a browser and change the HTML for that session via javascript.
Recommended Tutorials:
Thank for you new answer Metulburr.

With your indications and the search in google, I can to solve now the problem Smile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Populating list items to html code and create individualized html code files ChainyDaisy 0 1,560 Sep-21-2022, 07:18 PM
Last Post: ChainyDaisy
  HTML multi select HTML listbox with Flask/Python rfeyer 0 4,529 Mar-14-2021, 12:23 PM
Last Post: rfeyer
  Python3 + BeautifulSoup4 + lxml (HTML -> CSV) - How to loop to next HTML/new CSV Row BrandonKastning 0 2,329 Mar-22-2020, 06:10 AM
Last Post: BrandonKastning
  How to get the href value of a specific word in the html code julio2000 2 3,144 Mar-05-2020, 07:50 PM
Last Post: julio2000
  spliting html code with br tag yokaso 11 15,690 Aug-07-2019, 03:18 PM
Last Post: snippsat
  Embedding HTML Code in Python kendias 5 4,220 Jan-27-2019, 01:43 AM
Last Post: kendias