Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Security finding
Hi admins, please contact me as I found a security issue on this forum that i'd like to report.
You can use the private inquiries section.
(May-01-2020, 04:53 PM)sec_researcher Wrote: Hi admins, please contact me as I found a security issue on this forum that i'd like to report.
What version of MyBB?

I use an older one (1.6) but would like to know of any problems.
(Jun-11-2020, 04:51 AM)millpond Wrote: What version of MyBB?

I use an older one (1.6) but would like to know of any problems.
More info here,it's not about MyBB version but a Git hack.
We have done a fix for this.
@snippsat - I don't think @millpond can access private inquires section of the forum
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

(Jun-11-2020, 01:06 PM)buran Wrote: @snippsat - I don't think @millpond can access private inquires section of the forum
Registered users has this allowed actions in private inquires:View, Post Thread, Post Replies Wink
(Jun-11-2020, 01:16 PM)snippsat Wrote: Registered users has this allowed actions in private inquires:View, Post Thread, Post Replies

yes, but only what they post :-) Otherwise it's not really private, right?

Quote:This forum allows you to talk privately with staff about any issues you have relating to the forum
Threads you post here can only be seen by yourself and staff, everything within this forum is confidential.
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

(Jun-11-2020, 01:34 PM)buran Wrote: Threads you post here can only be seen by yourself and staff, everything within this forum is confidential.
That's right forgot about for a moment Blush
@[millpond]
It doesnt have anything to do with default MyBB. It was something we added and now removed. A .git directory.
Recommended Tutorials: