Python Forum
Seeking more coders for game for the visually impaired
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking more coders for game for the visually impaired
Hi, my team is currently working on a JRPG-inspired MUD oriented towards also being accessible to the visually impaired. We are using a python code base for the project and are considering heavily tweaking some of Evennia for it.

For this, we are recruiting coders to help bring this game to life. We currently have two, but the more the merrier. We are all doing this for love of the hobby (i.e. nobody is making any money). i have more details regarding the project for anyone who is interested. Reply here or send me a message and we'll chat. Thanks!
Hello, I have more than 5+ years of experience of Python development and I would be more than happy to assist you. Please get me in contact so that we will discuss this more. Email: [email protected] Skype me: cis.vincent

Thanks,
It appears three people private messaged me, but for some reason, the site won't let me check PMs. If you want to reply to this post, that would probably be easiest, otherwise I'll keep trying to figure it out.

Vincent, I've sent you an email. Thanks!
Hi, I would love to assist in this project, I have 2 years experience in the language and it seems like an opportunity to learn from others !!

(e)-mail: [email protected]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  offering help and seeking guidance Masterwes 0 2,847 Dec-28-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Masterwes
  Seeking buyer pp3cloud 1 3,665 Jan-29-2018, 05:04 PM
Last Post: pp3cloud
  seeking Python developer for small job epicdevin 1 3,809 Aug-28-2017, 10:07 AM
Last Post: troyw
  Seeking python Volunteers for a Blender add-on Qvarsken 0 3,457 Nov-14-2016, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Qvarsken