Python Forum
Sharing link to this site on FB
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing link to this site on FB
(Oct-11-2017, 07:04 PM)buran Wrote: I have no idea at the moment how to implement facebook friendly tags.

did you see the link in my pst #8?
yeah. I added a plugin that was suppose to add those tags to each page, but it doesnt seem to work. Plus from facebook, says that is buggy and may not show correctly. It seems to be an issue with MyBB. If you try to link MyBB forums using MyBB, theirs as well comes up blank too.

The hacker was able to do it easily because he removed the forum, and had one static page for the website.
Recommended Tutorials:
at least, now we removed the hacker info, when looking at Open Graph Object Debugger. I saw you added micseydel's FB profil as admin.
ok now should be showing true info.

Yeah i couldnt figure out how to find your own facebook ID, and his ID was on my history. Fixed.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

Recommended Tutorials:
(Oct-11-2017, 08:09 PM)metulburr Wrote: Yeah i couldnt figure out how to find your own facebook ID, and his ID was on my history. Fixed.

That's absolutely OK. It's better to be he and/or you or any of the Admins. I know we Mods have access to Admin CP, but it's you who is dealing with the site internals :-)
By the way, is it side-effect that the logo is extra-large?
thanks @[gruntfutuk] for letting us know about this
Recommended Tutorials:
(Oct-11-2017, 08:19 PM)buran Wrote: By the way, is it side-effect that the logo is extra-large?
facebook is slow. I keep changing it, and it takes like 10 minutes to truly update, even after forcing their crawler to come.
Recommended Tutorials:
(Oct-11-2017, 08:21 PM)metulburr Wrote: facebook is slow. I keep changing it, and it takes like 10 minutes to truly update, even after forcing their crawler to come.

no, I mean the logo here on the site - on the top of each page of the forum. I see it much bigger than before. Is it only me?
oh my browser was cahching an old image, yeah i messed it up. Should be fixed now.
Recommended Tutorials:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is sharing a link to your blog a violation of the rules? LadySvetlana 4 3,037 Mar-24-2019, 07:12 AM
Last Post: DeaD_EyE