Python Forum
So I came to know this forum wanting to learn python
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I came to know this forum wanting to learn python
Anyone interested in writing articles on being an intermediate or expert at Python coding for me and my partners website?

I came to the forum for help, my Pycharm still messed up going to hire someone on fiverr for 5 to fix it < what I just offered has nothing to do.

I came to forum to learn how to code in order to scrape pics and articles as RSS feed doesnt include Image < not all of them atleast. And scrape pictures and memes and stuff.

What you would write about wouldn't be a scrape. Say for instance a simple 5 step bot or code < no more than 400 words explaining it and I can show you how to put SEO words in it and eventually build a career from it. Past project I wrote with was when I unofficially owned half of a project that made over 100k in 2016, shady stuff happened with former partner, got locked out and learned my lesson to get an LLC in my name.

I would only want good people around me as you are the company you keep. I was able to snag a screenshot from Goo analytics in april of 2016, by august we were at 5 million hits a month. And project was only 2 guys.

Neway, it's corona lockdown I figure I offer some sort of service for free since you guys are so nice and are helping me out, you know what got me in this in the first place? I first went to fiverr to ask people to make a scraper for me <But I made the mistake in saying "I'm learning python" before my question..... Cause about 15 people I asked to hire eventually offered to help by showing me some code. I never met people like that as a whole in my life < when you're a coder I guess with Python you're a certain type of person. I mean ofcourse there are blackhatters that exist but still. Python people sure are nice. I'm not going to post any links wouldnt be right and don't want to be banned. BUt I will post proof of traffic with last project.

[Image: O32wUMe.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In which direction to learn Python? ramdev 2 2,400 Aug-29-2021, 04:49 PM
Last Post: ramdev
  what i repeatedly keeping wanting in Python Skaperen 4 2,739 Apr-29-2019, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Skaperen