Python Forum
Streamlabs Chatbox (program)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streamlabs Chatbox (program)
Hello everyone.
first of all I have to say that I'm totally useless about coding in python, so please forgive me about everything I'm saying and if I say silly concepts.
As the title say, I use a program called Streamlabs Chatbox, it is a program used often for streaming, I use it to stream on Twitch to make the viewers interact with the Chat itself and the stream.
Now here it is my problem, VERY big problem to me, because what I ask it's VERY HARD to do, at least to me:

- I would like that the viewers, from a text command, execute a batch file or a program file which execute a certain task with a variable, that means practically:

1. A command is set on Streamlabs Chatbox, let's say the command is: !rage
2. This command when typed in chat it first simulate a keyboard press, let's say the letter p
3. It opens a video program (in this case the Video Player MPC-HC x64)
4. When the player is open, automatically make a random select a video contained in a folder and reproduces it

I know that I'm asking TOO MUCH about it, I'm even wiling to pay a reasonable price to implement all this.
Requirements for all of you:

- Operating System: Windows 10
- Program: Streamlabs Chatbox
- Python 3.4 supported by the program
- possibility to use the same script several times (that means not only for one command, the script must work for several commands in the same program Streamlabs Chatbox: script 1 command !rage, script 2 command !world and so on).

Here it is what it looks like the program if you don't know it

[Image: test.jpg]

The text command in chat should be at my choice, but the task to execute should always be the same.
Thanks in advance for everyone who could help me.
Happy Easter
Have you seen page 62 0f manual?
Hi Comatrix.
Greetings for the day !!

Sent you a PM. Kindly check it.

Best Regards
Gabriel A.