Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Text of Forum Rules
Is it possible that the text of the Forum Rules at http://python-forum.io/showthread.php?tid=24 is not completely visible?
It seems something has been changed somewhere, possibly formatting that is messing up some posts.
The problem now seems to be resolved. Plus 2 rep to the op for attempting to read the forum rules :) .
Could i ask what the problem was? 

We are constantly changing the server, MyBB settings and config files, in order to get this forum setup. So it wouldnt surprise me...but im just curious as to what you guys are referring to since i wasnt here.
Recommended Tutorials:
Hmm maybe a bit hard to describe :P.
Most of the text was not showing, instead there was one line of text in a numbered code tags looking block.
When I clicked on edit all the text was there.
Then it changed to having loads of html looking tags all through it.
Check the administrator logs to see what changes to the formating occurred.
(Sep-17-2016, 08:10 PM)metulburr Wrote: Could i ask what the problem was? 

We are constantly changing the server, MyBB settings and config files, in order to get this forum setup. So it wouldnt surprise me...but im just curious as to what you guys are referring to since i wasnt here.

I made a screenshot, in case that my browser or something in my settings contributed to the problem.

Quote:Plus 2 rep to the op for attempting to read the forum rules [Image: smile.png] .
Oh... thanks a lot :) !

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

What browser are you using? Are you still getting this problem or only at certain random times? I currently do not see anything like that. Is that all you see from the forum rules?

However snippsat is modifying server files in order to get the syntax highlighter to work. Which is what the 

1 | Bar
line is. Also try clearing your browser cache or use a different browser to recompare.

If you only see it at random times, then you might be viewing it at a bad time when he is testing a server file change. In the meantime, i removed the syntax highlighter code from the rules as nothing is set in stone yet about it.
Recommended Tutorials:
It was only while snippsat was changing things it happened then something was change and it went back to normal
oh ok
Recommended Tutorials:
(Sep-17-2016, 03:40 PM)merlem Wrote: Is it possible that the text of the Forum Rules at http://python-forum.io/showthread.php?tid=24 is not completely visible?

The link doesn't seem to work anymore? Huh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum rules on posting a new separate question in one of your own threads Yoriz 1 5,416 Apr-26-2021, 06:43 PM
Last Post: metulburr
  Is sharing a link to your blog a violation of the rules? LadySvetlana 4 2,954 Mar-24-2019, 07:12 AM
Last Post: DeaD_EyE
  Does the forum need a forum category ? Yoriz 4 6,290 Sep-18-2016, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Kebap