Python Forum
Thread Tagging/upvoting
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thread Tagging/upvoting
I just saw this post about Pendulum: http://python-forum.io/Thread-Python-Dat...-made-easy
I think it'd be pretty rad if there was a way I could basically say "that's neat" without... actually commenting.  A "like", if you will.  Does anyone else think that'd be worthwhile?
Well, we can rate posts, right? Or is that just an admin feature?
The rating adds to a person's reputation, but I don't think it marks the post in any way.
If it ain't broke, I just haven't gotten to it yet.
OS: Windows 10, openSuse 42.3, freeBSD 11, Raspian "Stretch"
Python 3.6.5, IDE: PyCharm 2018 Community Edition
Ah, I see. That's a bummer. Yeah, I would love to see ratings of some kind of threads. I thought I saw something before, like a 5 star system, but I can't find it now.
Quote:A "like", if you will.  Does anyone else think that'd be worthwhile?
There is actually a plugin I already installed that i was working with to try to get this, but it seemed to not work correctly. 

Quote:Ah, I see. That's a bummer. Yeah, I would love to see ratings of some kind of threads. I thought I saw something before, like a 5 star system, but I can't find it now.
There was but i removed it after doing some research. It doesnt do anything to the thread...but i could re-enable it?
Recommended Tutorials:
I enabled thread rating...

and the like plugins.....

Its either broken or not sure. All it shows for me is a dot...and no one else can see it. Ill try some other like plugins and see what happens.

EDIT: and the other one breaks the admin panel.
Recommended Tutorials:
Thread rating is neat. Rating from within the thread, or from the board, is cool, and seeing the ratings of all threads is also cool.

Which one is only a dot for you?
Quote:Which one is only a dot for you?
That was for the like post plugin
Recommended Tutorials:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just Practicing Posting. Test Thread. “Sandbox” Thread. No Reply needed, Thanks Doc_AElstein 4 6,145 Dec-21-2017, 08:55 PM
Last Post: micseydel