Python Forum
Today is one of those days
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today is one of those days
If I drank alcohol, I'd order a stiff one!

There's a solid Granite hill directly across the street from me, and a new business that moved in a month ago decided that they needed to expand in the back of the existing building.
All day long today (just stopped at 17:00 local time) there has been a loud drill running, drilling holes for dynamite. I've had a hard time writing part of a major project, while listening to (and feeling) pop, pop, pop ...
Even though it has stopped, I can still hear it!
Have no idea how many more days I have to deal with it.

Any way, just one more obstacle to writing code!
Oof, that sucks man. It sounds like this is an issue at home? I was hoping that you might be able to WFH for a bit if it was at work.
That would drive me nuts too. Maybe take your laptop out to the library or something to get away from it tomorrow.
Recommended Tutorials:
Assuming it's at home, you should also look into local ordinances in case they're in violation of the time(s) they're working.
unfortunately work is home. And we live in a small tows of 10K people, I don't know what type of business this guy has, hope it's not going to be a Quarry! Granite's a pretty hot item and our state is known to be one for the best quality and variety of colors. I do know that he requested a variance on the zoning, but I didn't attend the town meeting. I'm also one for staying out of peoples business as well.

If it continues, I'll request a good set of Boise Noise Buster Earmuffs.
Alcohol it's not good. Everyone can find some better action than do drink. So you take and write some reviews or describe something. Please, don't drink alcohol anymore)
I stated
Quote:If I drank alcohol, I'd order a stiff one!
I don't!