Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twilio alternative
Twilio would be perfect, but I'm in a location where cell service doesn't work very well so SMS messages would be impractical. I plan on using it for an office assistant, provide my Voice Mail (tiny wave files), Serial Numbers (basic text) and screenshots of reports (image files).

Any suggestions on an alternative?

I've been using FBChat, but the API doesn't support sending wave files at the moment.

Thanks!
perhaps one of these: https://pypi.org/search/?q=generating+valid+TwiML
MirrorFly is a best alternative for Twilio,Mirrorfly defines the future of communication. MirrorFly is one of the best platforms if you are searching for Twilio alternatives. MirrorFly is one step ahead of Twilio in offering quality text, voice, and video chat features through its API. Mirrorfly is the future of
communication because, unlike other APIs, it offers unlimited data usage and expansive integration options.

MirrorFly’s chat API and messaging SDK services enable the integration of messaging systems, voice and video chats into the applications. It also offers WebRTC to build audio as well as video chat applications on both Web and Mobile apps. The ultimate goal of MirrorFly is to create a real-time conversation between the users.
MirrorFly is one of the best alternative for twilio and provides secure communication sdk for all niches also MirrorFly is a customizable Video communication solution that offers over 500 video, audio, and chat features. The highlight of MirrorFly is that it is a white label solution. This means you have access to the full code to customize your calling and messaging features.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pillow alternative? kucingkembar 4 839 Jul-27-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Larz60+
  Alternative for Cairosvg? Maryan 0 2,410 Oct-26-2020, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Maryan
  another alternative to np.interp evelynow 1 2,874 Aug-22-2019, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Larz60+
  Multithreading alternative MartinV279 1 2,731 Aug-01-2019, 11:41 PM
Last Post: scidam
  Array alternative oldcity 3 3,436 Oct-01-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: ichabod801