Python Forum
Unable to allocate specific memory
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to allocate specific memory
Good day! I'm a new member here so please have patience with me for this question.
I've been using python for months now and Pycharm as my IDE. I tried to code a password-hashing system last night but it suddenly did not work and threw me an error which says "unable to allocate 80558 memory". I tried to use python in CMD (I'm in windows 10) but it threw me the same error. I tried to search online for the solution but I can't find anything related to my problem. I was using Python 3.7.3 32bit before the error and when it happened, I changed it to Python 3.7.4 64bit but still the problem exists.What's weird is it's way more shorter than any of my other codes. I have a music player which has hundreds of lines of code and it works yet this program only has 60+ lines but it suddenly stopped working. Thank you so much in advance for any help. Heart Dance
If the program has only 60 lines, you can copy and paste them here. It'll be easier to examine the issue with the source code than with the sole error message.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Delete specific lines contain specific words mannyi 2 4,069 Nov-04-2019, 04:50 PM
Last Post: mannyi
  Fail to allocate bitmap rsbeesh 7 15,582 Dec-13-2017, 01:36 PM
Last Post: wavic