Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User signatures
I wanted to copy my signature from the old forum to here, but receive an error message:

Quote:You cannot update your signature because it is too long. The maximum length for signatures is 255 characters. Please remove 66 characters and try again.

Could adjust the limits? Thanx
I modified it to 500 characters.
Recommended Tutorials:
Has it been decided that images will not be allowed in signatures?
Not sure.
Recommended Tutorials:
I'm not worried either way, it just that I copied over my signature and it has an image. :-/
fixed
Recommended Tutorials:
Just wanted to see if my signature works  :angel:

EDIT: It does...woot woot :D
If it ain't broke, I just haven't gotten to it yet.
OS: Windows 10, openSuse 42.3, freeBSD 11, Raspian "Stretch"
Python 3.6.5, IDE: PyCharm 2018 Community Edition
Hey Yoriz, see the #chat button to the top of the forums? :D

There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 27 more seconds.
Quote:There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 27 more seconds.
That is a automation bot preventative feature. How many posts roughly triggered this for you?
Recommended Tutorials:
(Sep-15-2016, 03:09 PM)metulburr Wrote: That is a automation bot preventative feature. How many posts roughly triggered this for you?
Not sure what you are asking. I was seeing this for every single post I made. Seems like I read and answered much too quickly :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Why The maximum amount of images for signatures is 1 ? SpongeB0B 1 589 Nov-17-2023, 09:26 PM
Last Post: snippsat