Python Forum
Web developer needed for btc store
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Web developer needed for btc store
Hello there, I'm looking for an experienced developer who can create a auto shop from scratch
There's no hardcore coding, it uses simple html,css,php. Its a normal site where users can signup-login, deposit btc through a python plugin which will check transaction for 3 confirmations and upon the user clicking buy button it'll transfer the funds to vendor wallet & immediately deliver the product to the user. The plugin is the most important thing , secondly there'll be an option for users to start selling after paying a bond.
And thats it, im paying a good amount.
If you're interested please pm me or leave your email in the comments :^)
(Sep-14-2020, 05:53 PM)dorathewhora Wrote: Hello there, I'm looking for an experienced developer who can create a auto shop from scratch
There's no hardcore coding, it uses simple html,css,php. Its a normal site where users can signup-login, deposit btc through a python plugin which will check transaction for 3 confirmations and upon the user clicking buy button it'll transfer the funds to vendor wallet & immediately deliver the product to the user. The plugin is the most important thing , secondly there'll be an option for users to start selling after paying a bond.
And thats it, im paying a good amount.
If you're interested please pm me or leave your email in the comments :^)
Hello there!
Hope you're doing good

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach out to me at [email protected] or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Thanks and Regards,
Luis
Hi There

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time for further discussion.

$ky.pe- live:jennifer.wcoast or E.m.a.i.l sent from- jennifer dot wrexim at g.mail dot com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well Smile

Thanks!
Hello, how are you doing?
I can assist with your requirement.
To further discuss this, lets connect on:- skype- cis.garry
Email- garry(AT)cisinlabs(DOT)com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for (i) Full Stack Developer and (ii) Android Developer Scholr 2 3,697 Nov-27-2019, 01:05 PM
Last Post: johnrex
  Backend Python Developer needed in NYC ASAP KenP 0 2,457 May-13-2019, 06:51 PM
Last Post: KenP
  Python Project in NYC!! Developer Needed bschauer8 0 3,125 Oct-11-2017, 07:02 PM
Last Post: bschauer8