Bottom Page

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 Web developer needed for btc store
Hello there, I'm looking for an experienced developer who can create a auto shop from scratch
There's no hardcore coding, it uses simple html,css,php. Its a normal site where users can signup-login, deposit btc through a python plugin which will check transaction for 3 confirmations and upon the user clicking buy button it'll transfer the funds to vendor wallet & immediately deliver the product to the user. The plugin is the most important thing , secondly there'll be an option for users to start selling after paying a bond.
And thats it, im paying a good amount.
If you're interested please pm me or leave your email in the comments :^)
(Sep-14-2020, 05:53 PM)dorathewhora Wrote: Hello there, I'm looking for an experienced developer who can create a auto shop from scratch
There's no hardcore coding, it uses simple html,css,php. Its a normal site where users can signup-login, deposit btc through a python plugin which will check transaction for 3 confirmations and upon the user clicking buy button it'll transfer the funds to vendor wallet & immediately deliver the product to the user. The plugin is the most important thing , secondly there'll be an option for users to start selling after paying a bond.
And thats it, im paying a good amount.
If you're interested please pm me or leave your email in the comments :^)
Hello there!
Hope you're doing good

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach out to me at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Thanks and Regards,
Luis
Hi There

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time for further discussion.

$ky.pe- live:jennifer.wcoast or E.m.a.i.l sent from- jennifer dot wrexim at g.mail dot com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well Smile

Thanks!

Top Page

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for (i) Full Stack Developer and (ii) Android Developer Scholr 2 1,493 Nov-27-2019, 01:05 PM
Last Post: johnrex
  Backend Python Developer needed in NYC ASAP KenP 0 802 May-13-2019, 06:51 PM
Last Post: KenP
  Python Project in NYC!! Developer Needed bschauer8 0 1,584 Oct-11-2017, 07:02 PM
Last Post: bschauer8