Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week of 7/5/2019
The purpose of this thread is to compile a list of posts between Fri June 28th - Fri July 5th that has well established posts to be nominated top pick of the week. Well established post meaning it is detailed, instructional, above and beyond the normal answer, etc.

Please make 1 link in the post (by copying the post ID # in the top right area of the post). If you have more than post to nominate, make a separate post for each. You may make an additional comment regarding the post you are nominating.

Use the like button to cast your votes. you may choose as many as you want. The winner will be the one with the most liked at the end of the week.
Recommended Tutorials:
This one Angel
That's cheating.

I pick this one.
ok, lol, so i put the OP in the section above the forum so that wont have to be said every time. LOL

Ive guess whoever comes up with the first nomination of the week starts the thread for that week?
Recommended Tutorials:
omfg I feel silly for not seeing that one coming. Good job you two =p
I have a real-ish candidate https://python-forum.io/Thread-icode-cha...95#pid8539
User without Moderator access can read this topic.
The last linked topic not. Just as info.
Almost dead, but too lazy to die: https://sourceserver.info
All humans together. We don't need politicians!
I nominate post #6 in this thread, because Yoriz actually got the guy to post code.
Craig "Ichabod" O'Brien - xenomind.com
I wish you happiness.
Recommended Tutorials: BBCode, functions, classes, text adventures
(Jul-05-2019, 06:55 PM)DeaD_EyE Wrote: User without Moderator access can read this topic. The last linked topic not. Just as info.
Everyone should be able to read and post on this forum. However that link is to a mod and admin forum only
Recommended Tutorials:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  29th July To 4th August 2019 Yoriz 5 3,715 Aug-05-2019, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Yoriz
  15th to 21st July 2019 Yoriz 2 2,855 Jul-22-2019, 04:56 PM
  8th to 14th July 2019 Yoriz 3 3,159 Jul-17-2019, 05:15 PM