Python Forum
What is the Basic Knowledge Required To Understand Python?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the Basic Knowledge Required To Understand Python?
In the starting of 2019, I started with python learning getting familiar with syntax took me some 15 days on average and within 2 months of continuous learning new concepts and practising made me good at python.

My background in non-computer science and I have been programming since 2016. And I also have independently completed most of the commercial projects and web application.

There is a lot of website available that can teach you python easily.

Can Python Language Certificate Gives a Job?
I don't think you need any certification personally even I don't have any of these certifications.

After learning python you can do some personal project which you can show case.
Hello,

1. python is such a language that can be easily picked up by beginners. So, if you have basic coding skills then that is well and good. But without coding experience as well, you can learn it.

2. practice. It is the only way. Challenge yourself with different small projects and slowly start taking up big and complex ones.

3. Tutorials, youtube videos, Python courses, community(if you get stuck anywhere), certifications(to prove yourself)

4. certification is one way to show that you're skilled but not enough. This will depend on the interview. If you and your certification are on the same page. Then only you will be hired.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Knowledge on Python script's dependencies almahdi 1 1,165 Jun-02-2022, 02:28 AM
Last Post: Larz60+
  Looking for a book to deepen my Python knowledge. SpongeB0B 2 2,467 Jun-25-2020, 03:06 PM
Last Post: snippsat
  What basic maths is required to understand deep learning? Kai 1 2,118 Apr-12-2020, 04:25 AM
Last Post: Larz60+