Python Forum
Keeping in shape as an Engineer
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeping in shape as an Engineer
Hey Engineers! Please share your biggest 2 challenges when it comes to keeping unwanted weight off and being in shape.
Hello!
If it's really just 2 challenges you are after, I can oversimplify it and say:
1. Doing (if possible intense) physical activities
2. Having a healthy diet
(Nov-15-2019, 08:53 PM)j.crater Wrote: 1. Doing (if possible demanding) physical activities
2. Having a healthy diet

I choose #1.
Craig "Ichabod" O'Brien - xenomind.com
I wish you happiness.
Recommended Tutorials: BBCode, functions, classes, text adventures
(Nov-11-2019, 04:13 AM)sisoj Wrote: Hey Engineers! Please share your biggest 2 challenges when it comes to keeping unwanted weight off and being in shape.
Two biggest challenges when it comes to staying in shape are:
1. Maintaining a proper diet: Diet is very important part of our healthy routine and as it is seen that diet plays a vital role when it comes staying in shape,diet is the 70% part that helps us shed that unwanted weight ad the left 30% is the physical activity part that help us tone our body and stay healthy and energetic all day long. Diet also helps us keep our skin healthy and many other benefits.
2. Proper sleep: An engineer barely gets time to have a proper 8-hour sleep. It becomes next to impossible to maintain a proper sleep routine with all of that office work and stress. It is one of the bigges† challenges that is faced by every engineer in their day-to-day routine.
I don't find it too challenging, but since this thread is necro'd anyway, I'll say the biggest thing that has helped me maintain healthy habits is to make it social. I have commitments 6 days a week to exercise with people, and I find that my routine is very reliable that way. If it's just me, I'm liable to sleep in whenever I feel like it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what i repeatedly keeping wanting in Python Skaperen 4 2,711 Apr-29-2019, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Skaperen