Python Forum
anyone do both Python and Node.js together?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone do both Python and Node.js together?
does anyone around here do both Python and Node.js together?
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.
No as backend i run with build in development WSGI server that comes with Flask or Django.
Flask Wrote:As of Flask 1.0, the WSGI server included with Flask is run in multi-threaded mode by default.
So scale well in local development to,but if want to share with the world then need a production ready WSGI server like Gunicorn or uWSGI with NGINX in front.

In the messy web development world i try to learn more about Vue.js and for CSS i like Bulma.
They integrate well with Flask in test i have done.
If running Node.js as backend then there is more or less JavaScript in front and back and Python is out of the picture.
i might need to scale way beyond what one machine can handle. that means i must design around multiple machines, including any necessary communication, data sharing, data synchronization, etc. that means front-ends like NGINX are not essential but can help with efficiency in critical areas.

i am looking for ways to get the back-end like Node, but stay with Python code for logic. can Flask do that?
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.