Python Forum
Which Machine Learning Course is Best Between Udemy and Coursera
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Machine Learning Course is Best Between Udemy and Coursera
Hello Everyone, I want to learn machine learning. I am looking for online course. I have checked on google to find the course and I have found some top courses list which is Machine Learning with Python from Udemy and Machine Learning Course by Stanford from Coursera but I am confused about which one is better? Can anyone suggest me?
vijayuplodaer likes this post
why not a free one?
I'd try: https://www.w3schools.com/python/python_...tarted.asp

then there are more advanced tutorials google this: 'machine learning tutorial python w3schools'

eliminate w3schools to see others.
(Jan-13-2021, 09:01 AM)ankitdixit Wrote: Hello Everyone, I want to learn machine learning. I am looking for online course. I have checked on google to find the course and I have found some top courses list which is Machine Learning with Python from Udemy and Machine Learning Course by Stanford from Coursera but I am confused about which one is better? Can anyone suggest me?

Machine learning Course by Standford is the best course among all the listed, I have started with this blog to my Machine learning journey.
ankitdixit likes this post
Quote:Udemy and Coursera are the best platform to learn to code
Don't think I agree with that.
I don't know about Udemy but Coursera will let you audit there classes for free. If you decide later that you want the certificate, you can go ahead and pay the tuition. Doing it that way allows you to check it out and see if it's what you want before you plop down the cash.
edX has a vast array of courses from schools like MIT, Harvard, Stanford, etc. and as far as I can tell, they are all free if you audit them. edX Link
After having looked at the reviews, it looks like both Coursera and Udemy
are better when it comes to learning machine learning. You can go for
anyone from both of them.
Hey there! It's great that you're interested in learning machine learning. Both the Machine Learning with Python course on Udemy and the Machine Learning Course by Stanford on Coursera are solid options. Udemy courses often offer practical hands-on projects, while Stanford's course provides a comprehensive theoretical foundation. It really depends on your learning style and preferences. To explore more options and compare different courses, you can visit selectcourses.com, where they have a curated list of the top machine learning courses. It's a helpful resource to find the perfect fit for your learning journey.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Practical Machine Learning ErnestTBass 1 1,729 Jul-14-2020, 04:23 AM
Last Post: ndc85430
  Are Udemy courses worth to pursue? prakashkumar78 11 42,836 Jan-16-2020, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Karen1
  New to Machine Learning Rpereir1 1 2,152 Sep-21-2019, 05:17 PM
Last Post: ThomasL
  Suggestions for a machine learning model for invoice processing multiple languages? animeshsarraf 1 2,125 May-26-2019, 04:43 AM
Last Post: heiner55
  Massive discounts on Udemy j.crater 0 3,574 Jan-06-2018, 07:17 PM
Last Post: j.crater
  Do Machine Learning Employers care if I get a minor in Math on top of MS engineering AndrewScience 2 3,866 Oct-25-2017, 01:24 PM
Last Post: sparkz_alot
  Udemy Course ichabod801 1 3,478 Apr-29-2017, 03:44 PM
Last Post: nilamo
  Special Udemy Discount for You corry 2 3,948 Mar-02-2017, 07:24 AM
Last Post: metulburr