Python Forum
Why can't i send a private message?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can't i send a private message?
Hi, I can not send a private message to someone , Why can't I send?
Hello, sorry for this boring and foolish question. But ı can not send someone a private message or reply. Why can't I send it ?
Thank you.
See
https://python-forum.io/misc.php?action=help&hid=31 Wrote:Permissions and Groups
User Groups based on Post Count
These groups mean the more you post, the more privileges are allowed. The reason this exists at all is to prevent spam and abuse. Sorry for any inconvenience. If you dont switch user groups immediately, please wait a couple hours to let the auto task manager run.

User, 5-49 posts can edit posts up to 48 hours, allowed signatures, can post links, can like posts, can post attachments, can private message, can cast votes in polls, max 1 rep per thread, max 3 rep per day signature has no follow links, cannot change user title.
(Jul-15-2020, 09:52 PM)Yoriz Wrote: See
https://python-forum.io/misc.php?action=help&hid=31 Wrote:Permissions and Groups
User Groups based on Post Count
These groups mean the more you post, the more privileges are allowed. The reason this exists at all is to prevent spam and abuse. Sorry for any inconvenience. If you dont switch user groups immediately, please wait a couple hours to let the auto task manager run.

User, 5-49 posts can edit posts up to 48 hours, allowed signatures, can post links, can like posts, can post attachments, can private message, can cast votes in polls, max 1 rep per thread, max 3 rep per day signature has no follow links, cannot change user title.
Ah sorry. I did not know this. Thank you, so much.
No problem, reply to this and then you can send private messages Wink
I post one more to reach 5 posts. Sorry, this is unnecessary message.
Okay it's okay, ı can send. Thank you.