Python Forum
Why was my post deleted/moved ?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why was my post deleted/moved ?
Don't delete my posting for no valid reason then moreover merge it with my other posting!!! If your website is dying then its not my fault!!! You are claiming that you can help with python questions and I posted a question that I was hoping to get an answer for since two days but couldn't get any, then I posted a question about where else to go to get help!!!
Instead , you buried my other posting with the already dead one, to make the dead/unanswered one look like got an answer (dirty thoughts)!!! Don't do that again, please!!! It is really not professional to do that!! You have to have more patience with your customers and visitors and be ready to prepare answers for their questions instead of kicking them away!!!
Your Threads was merged because you just posted a link to the other Thread.
(Jul-20-2019, 03:03 PM)Hadad Wrote: You are claiming that you can help with python questions and I posted a question that I was hoping to get an answer for since two days but couldn't get any, then I posted a question about where else to go to get help!!!
We get a lot of traffic and we are not claiming that we can help with every topic,we are just voluntary that do this on your spare time.
Python topics has a very wide range now,and gnuradio/web-serve can be hard to give straight forward answer to.
You have gotten a answer in your post post #3 ,that would properly be me advice to,drop SimpleHTTPServer and use Flask.
SimpleHTTPServer is pretty most not used at all for web,or be very few to make a web-app with button or slider that you ask about.
If a post is in the wrong place, just like this one was it will be moved to somewhere more appropriate.
The second post looks like it was merged into the first (not deleted).
The second post just asks why the first post was not answered and linked to it, there was no need to create a new post, its related to the first thread, no need for a new thread.
(Jul-20-2019, 04:19 PM)snippsat Wrote: Your Threads was merged because you just posted a link to the other Thread.
(Jul-20-2019, 03:03 PM)Hadad Wrote: You are claiming that you can help with python questions and I posted a question that I was hoping to get an answer for since two days but couldn't get any, then I posted a question about where else to go to get help!!!
We get a lot of traffic and we are not claiming that we can help with every topic,we are just voluntary that do this on your spare time. Python topics has a very wide range now,and gnuradio/web-serve can be hard to give straight forward answer to. You have gotten a answer in your post post #3 ,that would properly be me advice to,drop SimpleHTTPServer and use Flask. SimpleHTTPServer is pretty most not used at all for web,or be very few to make a web-app with button or slider that you ask about.

Okay, thanks for help guys.
I must commend you. Usually when users are confused and start assuming things, as well as start out hostile, they continue to be hostile to the point where they get themselves banned. You however, reverted fast. Whether you agree with it or not, respectfully acknowledged forum rules.
Recommended Tutorials:
(Jul-20-2019, 05:02 PM)metulburr Wrote: I must commend you. Usually when users are confused and start assuming things, as well as start out hostile, they continue to be hostile to the point where they get themselves banned. You however, reverted fast. Whether you agree with it or not, respectfully acknowledged forum rules.

Actually, I felt kind of ashamed when I read the reply of snippsat saying: "we are just voluntary that do this on your spare time." He was right, and I was wrong. Thats all I can say! Sorry guys!
Nothing has been changed. I got the same reactions in our forum 10 years ago.
The people always think there is a business behind, which its not true in the most cases.
Almost dead, but too lazy to die: https://sourceserver.info
All humans together. We don't need politicians!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WHY? General Python Programming question moved to GUI. Webtest 3 2,463 May-10-2019, 04:42 AM
Last Post: Webtest
  post getting moved to news and discussions without any notification or explanation? johsmi96 2 2,668 May-08-2019, 06:22 PM
Last Post: metulburr
  PM space usage doesn't change when PMs deleted league55 4 3,307 Jan-28-2018, 08:24 AM
Last Post: league55