Python Forum
can't change font of existing text
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't change font of existing text
the web editor for posts to this board can't change the font of existing text. try it. when you highlight some text then try to select a font, bringing up the font menu losses the highlighting. likewise trying to highlight text while the font menu is up loses the menu.
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.
(Dec-19-2019, 12:09 AM)Skaperen Wrote: the web editor for posts to this board can't change the font of existing text. try it. when you highlight some text then try to select a font, bringing up the font menu losses the highlighting. likewise trying to highlight text while the font menu is up loses the menu.

worked for me. It looked like it lost the selection when I opened the font pulldown, but when I selected font it still worked.
hmmm. i guess i does work. but "Courier New, Courier, monospace" does become the right HTML for it.
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I change the font in the post editor? CynthiaMoore 4 6,878 Apr-22-2020, 05:11 PM
Last Post: snippsat