Python Forum
controlling multiple server simultaneously.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
controlling multiple server simultaneously.
Hi guys,i'm newbie on this forum,i need your help to code a project.

I have 2 vps server with linux and GUI,my goal is to code something for control mouse and keyoboard of each server at the same time.

With a VNC viewer i can use one server at a time,but i need to copy movement over two or more pc's at the same time,evry server must do the same mouse movement over the desktop,same keyboard typing,etc.

is there any library o any ideas to solve this problem? Wall
You have to use some messaging library/protocol or whatever is called to order the remote systems what to do.
I think zerorpc or pyzmq will do the work. Then I will use pyinput to get the local keyboard and mouse events and for example pyautogui to move the mouse and generate keystrokes on the remote systems.

There are other modules to fit ?fill the requirements.
"As they say in Mexico 'dosvidaniya'. That makes two vidaniyas."
https://freedns.afraid.org
(May-11-2018, 12:23 PM)wavic Wrote: You have to use some messaging library/protocol or whatever is called to order the remote systems what to do.
I think zerorpc or pyzmq will do the work. Then I will use pyinput to get the local keyboard and mouse events and for example pyautogui to move the mouse and generate keystrokes on the remote systems.

There are other modules to fit ?fill the requirements.

tnx for addressing me,i have done onli simple scrip util now so i don't know if this is a more complcated project for me but...let's try!

so the idea is to map the "MASTER" pc trought pyimput,then send the data to "SLAVE1","SLAVE2","SLAVEx" trought zeropc and then tell to pyautoguy to follow the commannds?

i don't need to do complicated tasks like copy/paste or tranfer files,just move mouse and keyboard to open files,browser or programs ,simulating an X number of humans doing the same tasks on your own machines.
It's just as you describe it. Read the input with pyinput and send the raw data to the slaves. They get it and pass it to pyautogui methods which are doing the movement of the mouse and generate the keystrokes. You can serialize the data as json for example. simplejson or ujason are faster libraries in lots of the cases.
"As they say in Mexico 'dosvidaniya'. That makes two vidaniyas."
https://freedns.afraid.org

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Controlling program with TCP commands lavacode 1 518 Jul-10-2023, 04:39 PM
Last Post: deanhystad
  Controlling text-to-speech pauses with pyttsx3 pmac1300 4 4,322 Mar-14-2022, 06:47 AM
Last Post: Coricoco_fr
  Controlling what get outputted to stdout when running external commands Daring_T 4 2,111 Jan-30-2022, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bowlofred
  How to take the tar backup files form remote server to local server sivareddy 0 1,871 Jul-14-2021, 01:32 PM
Last Post: sivareddy
  Setting up multiple flask apps in the same server leoramirez 0 2,052 May-04-2021, 08:10 PM
Last Post: leoramirez
  Looking For Help On Controlling Philips Hue From PyCharm RickyRay333 4 3,734 Aug-24-2020, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Nickd12
  How to run same process simultaneously exploit123 1 2,414 Sep-19-2019, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Gribouillis
  Control 2 stepper motor simultaneously jihene 2 3,961 May-08-2019, 05:27 PM
Last Post: DeaD_EyE
  Moving with objects simultaneously kom2 1 2,966 Apr-20-2019, 07:12 PM
Last Post: SheeppOSU
  using subpocess for both reading and writing simultaneously dauriac 11 9,493 May-30-2018, 10:09 PM
Last Post: killerrex