get the full address from a zip (postal) code
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
get the full address from a zip (postal) code
Hi all,
I need to get the full address from a zipcode

my company has a contract to use google api, but I don't know where to start

thank you!

PS: I'm trying the "geopy" module but, apart from the fact that every now and then it crashes, it doesn't answer correctly if the same zipcode returns more than one result ...

for example the zip 28822 is both in spain and italy...
cross-post on SO
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55398785/
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

apologize buran, but I need to solve this issue so I asked also in other websites

please proceed the best way you prefer, even you can delete my thread

best regards
(Mar-28-2019, 02:36 PM)mfran2002 Wrote: apologize buran, but I need to solve this issue so I asked also in other websites

The point is you need to disclose that it was cross-posted. This way everyone can check/see if it was solved already somewhere else
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

Since this doesn't seem near solved in either place...

(Mar-28-2019, 10:02 AM)mfran2002 Wrote: I need to get the full address from a zipcode
I don't know what this means. It sounds like you want to do something that doesn't make any sense - a zipcode (usually) doesn't resolve into a single address. Your SO post mentions a zip code applying to multiple countries, which is also something I don't understand. Like they said on SO, you need to clarify your question.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to read csv file inside full code snippet, at the same time its working seprat sreeraj 2 2,970 Jan-28-2018, 07:25 PM
Last Post: sreeraj
  code to increment ip address Keerthi 2 11,043 Feb-14-2017, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Larz60+