print(v)

MY OUTPUT SHOULD BE 

Ontology: 3

THANK YOU
use formatting:
pinrt('{}: {}'.format(k, v))
Also, since python 3.6 you have formatted srings
print(f'{k}: {v}')
in any case you may want to look at format string syntax and the Template strings (not presented here - by Larz60+ or me)
You can just print(a, b). But this is not the proper way to do it. See the other answers.
"As they say in Mexico 'dosvidaniya'. That makes two vidaniyas."
https://freedns.afraid.org
As you say, it's not the proper way, then why you suggest it? Just to confuse newbies?
He is asking how to print two values at once. It is not mandatory to include a string formating.
(Feb-28-2017, 10:41 AM)wavic Wrote: He is asking how to print two values at once. It is not mandatory to include a string formating.

You are right - it's not manadtory. Actually there are at least 3 more ways to achieve what he asks for - concatenation, old-style %-formatting and str.join method. However, given the OP's inexperience better show him the generaly accepted and recommended, 'proper' way and not teach him bad habbits. :-)
This is why I am not telling him to use my proposal.  Angel
(Feb-28-2017, 11:54 AM)buran Wrote:
(Feb-28-2017, 10:41 AM)wavic Wrote: He is asking how to print two values at once. It is not mandatory to include a string formating.

You are right - it's not manadtory. Actually there are at least 3 more ways to achieve what he asks for - concatenation, old-style %-formatting and str.join method. However, given the OP's inexperience better show him the generaly accepted and recommended, 'proper' way and not teach him bad habbits. :-)

Down with fundamentalism :). The simple version is completely fine for debugging. And to debug his/her code the OP will need plenty of throw-away print statements.
Unless noted otherwise, code in my posts should be understood as "coding suggestions", and its use may require more neurones than the two necessary for Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V.
Your one-stop place for all your GIMP needs: gimp-forum.net

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  print on a single line with start/end brackets and commas Paulman 2 1,864 Oct-23-2021, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Paulman
  Reading a text until matched string and print it as a single line cananb 1 2,029 Nov-29-2020, 01:38 PM
Last Post: DPaul
  How to force print statement to print on one line wlsa 4 3,547 Oct-28-2018, 09:39 PM
Last Post: wavic