Python Forum
how to add smilar size python interpreter to my program.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
how to add smilar size python interpreter to my program.
hello guys, i want add python interpreter (small size) to my program because i dont want convert executable to my program. why dont ı want convert ? because  i want my program is  dynamicly and installable other module and extensible.
thanks for helps.

Note:
the Inkspace graphic program contains own python interpreter, i want do same thing
Look into the code module, especially the InteractiveConsole class. The documentation is here.
Craig "Ichabod" O'Brien - xenomind.com
I wish you happiness.
Recommended Tutorials: BBCode, functions, classes, text adventures
(Feb-25-2017, 11:15 AM)ichabod801 Wrote: Look into the code module, especially the InteractiveConsole class. The documentation is here.

hey guys thanks very much, i googled and found pydev interactiv konsole do you know anything pydev ?
Pydev is an add-in for Eclipse to create a Python IDE (Integrated Design Environment, basically a feature heavy tool for writing code). The interactive console for it is specific to that application. It's not something you can add into your own applications.
I wish you happiness.
(Feb-25-2017, 02:48 PM)ichabod801 Wrote: Pydev is an add-in for Eclipse to create a Python IDE (Integrated Design Environment, basically a feature heavy tool for writing code). The interactive console for it is specific to that application. It's not something you can add into your own applications.

do you  know how to install module to my created exe program, i added pip and setup tools module to my exe program with cx_Freeze but i give error while installing module. why i cant install module to my created exe program with cx_Freeze
I don't know about making exe programs. I would post another thread with that question, as the people who do know may not look in this thread to see the question (since the thread title is about something else).
I wish you happiness.
It would be better if such a tutorial
Quote:do you  know how to install module to my created exe program,
Everything has to work before you make exe,there is a reason why the are called freezing tool.
Having problem to understand what you mean Confused
the point of freezing code is so that people shall not need a python interpreter.
Quote:cx_Freeze is used to produce a stand alone Python interpreter as a  Windows executable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Python code for alignment and font size 1418 0 276 Jan-14-2024, 03:56 AM
Last Post: 1418
  How to do "fixed size" (wrapping) math in Python? AlexanderWulf 13 1,735 Jul-19-2023, 04:13 PM
Last Post: deanhystad
  Mac default python interpreter Viewpoint8455 2 874 Oct-13-2022, 06:25 AM
Last Post: perfringo
  Python Interpreter ankitdixit 4 2,622 Jun-10-2022, 12:37 PM
Last Post: katy1234
Photo Visual studio code unable to color syntax on python interpreter tomtom 4 6,691 Mar-02-2022, 01:23 AM
Last Post: tomtom
Question Opening small size browser with python selenium not work, need help greenpine 0 1,588 Feb-07-2022, 11:36 AM
Last Post: greenpine
  How to set Tab size to 4 in Python interpreter? zzzhhh 1 1,797 Jan-18-2022, 12:11 PM
Last Post: snippsat
  readline.parse_and_bind() does not work in start-up script of Python interpreter zzzhhh 0 1,476 Jan-18-2022, 11:05 AM
Last Post: zzzhhh
  python interpreter won't import packages greenpy 1 1,915 Sep-11-2020, 07:47 PM
Last Post: buran
  How could i change the python interpreter path of os.system() 12019202386 2 2,488 Sep-02-2020, 06:58 AM
Last Post: DeaD_EyE