Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
indentation loss
(Dec-29-2017, 09:10 PM)snippsat Wrote: I have removed button to avoid the problem with indentation loss toggling between modes,
in source mode you should see [tag_name]code[/tag_name],also it hides nothing using code tag in source mode.

Sorry, yes, this works for me.
When I said it does not work for me too I was referring to "Quote highlighted text" button not working - i.e. select text (part of other member's post) and click "Quote highlighted text" - nothing happens. I'm only able to quote full post.
Can i only get feedback about source/wysiwyg mode for now.
I am interested to also hear from others users,
if editor start in source mode.
mine does (both reply and quick reply)
Mine is now starting in source mode wit no button to toggle. Not sure what you did since last time.

Quote:Bottom Page
Python Forum › Forum & Off Topic › Board v
indentation loss

Now it seems that the highlighted quote button doesnt work again. I wonder if it only worked for me in WYSIWYG mode. But that isnt as important as default source mode anyways. I would rather rid us from the horrible WYSIWYG mode.
Recommended Tutorials:
metulburr Wrote:Mine is now starting in source mode wit no button to toggle.
Good then WYSIWYG mode should be gone Angel
There should now not be possible to lose indentation if user have indentation in there from beginning.
Ctrl+v or Ctrl+Shif+v should make no difference now when copy in code,indentation should stay there.
Both buttons(Quick/Advance) for toggling modes is gone,so not possible to lose indentation that way.
metulburr Wrote:I would rather rid us from the horrible WYSIWYG mode.
Yes WYSIWYG mode was most important.
I shall look at source code of Quote highlighted text button,
to see if it possible to activate it in source mode.
Quote:Good then WYSIWYG mode should be gone Angel

im not sure if you figured out he javascript or not of the editor, but if you can, you can also get rid of paste as plain text button, paste from word, and format text button as they were only there for when your in WYSIWYG mode.

Also dont let me forget to modify all the help docs to resemble not using WYSIWYG mode. mostly in BBCode.
Recommended Tutorials:
Quote:you can also get rid of paste as plain text button, paste from word, and format text button as they were only there for when your in WYSIWYG mode.
Yes removed,button Remove Formatting is still there as none working ghost button look at
clean it up later.
Quote:Also dont let me forget to modify all the help docs to resemble not using WYSIWYG mode. mostly in BBCode.
Shall make and update,the description will be shorter as WYSIWYG mode is gone.
Thinking of taking some screenshot of Rin-Editor with short description how to add code tag.
i removed the BBCode help docs pertaining to WYSIWYG mode. Not sure what else is there. And yes its much shorter :)

I already took a screenshot of the rin editor BBCode buttons and swapped it out in BBCode before you removed some buttons. I was thinking like making a map to each button or something fancy that shows what each button does. Albeit, they say it when you hover over the button though lol.

EDIT:
There is also an unlink BBCode which should only be for WYSIWYG mode
Recommended Tutorials:
metulburr Wrote:i removed the BBCode help docs pertaining to WYSIWYG mode. Not sure what else is there. And yes its much shorter :)
Look okay.
I have clean it up a little,like long line insert some br/hr tags.
metulburr Wrote:There is also an unlink BBCode which should only be for WYSIWYG mode
Fixed.
Can Quote highlighted text be tested and give me feedback if it work now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  server reset loss data ~2 hours metulburr 8 5,399 Dec-11-2017, 05:54 PM
Last Post: micseydel