Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
install matplotlib
Hi all this is my first post in here, and I'm a new user of python, I need your help please,

I'm facing up problem while trying to install matplotlib , I have py34 the reason behind that is to configure it with SNAPPY, in SNAP, coming back to my demand, would you please to help me find the wheel in order to install matplotlib in windows 10 , 64, py34,

I'm getting this error, (Command python setup.py egg_info failed with error code 1 in C:\Users\FALAHF~1\AppData\Local\Temp\pip_build_FALAH FAKHRI\matplotlib
Storing debug log for failure in C:\Users\FALAH FAKHRI\pip\pip.log)

How could I solve this problem and install matplotlib?

many thanks in advance,
finally I found the compatible wheel from here https://sourceforge.net/projects/matplot...lib-1.5.1/

for python34
and successfully installed matplotlib using the following way,

$ C:/Python34/Scripts/pip install matplotlib.whl
Greeting to All! This is my first post in here.
Quick question, what about pip install from USB drive? The place I help other folks have very limited internet coverage, wondering if there is a way to install PIP packages from USB drive I pre-downloaded in a good WiFi environment to other people's laptop which they don't have Internet access. Appreciate all your helps!
Matplotlib comes included with anaconda if you wanted to avoid this and similar issues

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to install matplotlib? broccolee 3 5,289 Mar-15-2019, 03:18 PM
Last Post: snippsat