Python Forum
[split] Image recognition technique.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Image recognition technique.
How can I do it in real time.I want to detect in webcam feed reather than images
I suggest you edit the question with more detail.From what I can understand you want to try out object detection which is not that quite simple.The problem is that you need to detect objects within images first and then classify them.Anyway these are quite basic questions you can just google it
(Sep-22-2020, 07:08 AM)hussainmujtaba Wrote: I suggest you edit the question with more detail.From what I can understand you want to try out object detection which is not that quite simple.The problem is that you need to detect objects within images first and then classify them.Anyway these are quite basic questions you can just google it
Actually I am new to this forum, I dont know how to edit my post.I have been a python developer for some time and noe due to hype in ML ,i just want to decide whether to go for it that why I don't even know what to search.Can you please give me some resources on how to do this?
I guess you should first know about basics of Machine learning to do so,or if you just want to make something like this without proper knowledge here are few of resources and all of them may vary.Is short you need to remember that there are various algorithms that can do this and have different speed and accuracy.
Tensorflow object detection
Object detection using Tensorflow
Yolo Object detection
Here is on more article from medium but you can only read limited number of their articles

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] Kera Getting errors when following code example Image classification from scratch hobbyist 3 4,546 Apr-13-2021, 01:26 PM
Last Post: amirian
  [split] Offline audio to text (Speech Recognition) Nishant260190 0 3,892 Sep-02-2018, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Nishant260190