Python Forum
long computer use posture
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
long computer use posture
I've had my current chair for at least 10 years. My wife is after me to throw it away and get a new one, so maybe she will get her wish!
ship your old chair my way
Recommended Tutorials:
I could put a motor on it and drive it over next summer.
(Sep-26-2018, 12:46 AM)metulburr Wrote: I apparently beat the crap out of my stuff then. My cars i drive 50K miles a year, rusted from front to back. And any office chairs i have ever owned would break off the swivel within 6 months.

I live in Michigan, and we salt our roads during the winter, which causes cars to rust unusually fast. As long as you wash it now and then (to get the salt off), it's super easy to keep a car in good condition. But then again, I drive less than 20k miles per year.
thats probably why my bumpers start to rust off. I dont wash them. But then again, the car always has other issues before rust interferes.
Recommended Tutorials:
I keep mine well maintained, costs a lot less in the long run, and fewer problems.
Can't stand having unreliable transportation.
And hate to buy new cars (like I said last one almost 20 years ago)
I'd ride a bike (human powered) if I didn't live in the boondocks
(Sep-26-2018, 01:39 PM)Larz60+ Wrote: I'd ride a bike (human powered) if I didn't live in the boondocks

My solution is a motorcycle. Not that I live in the boondocks.
Craig "Ichabod" O'Brien - xenomind.com
I wish you happiness.
Recommended Tutorials: BBCode, functions, classes, text adventures
I rode a motorcycle for 14 years.
My wife made me give it up after being struck by a car for the third time (broke a bunch of bones).
I must admit that I'd love to be on one now!
Truth is I stand now more then I sit. It's been a big change for me. I stand about 70% of the time, sit about 30%. I've got a cheap one at home and a nice one at work. It's good for your body to have the variation.
Phil

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Masters of Computer Engineering Vs Computer Science AndyB 9 5,521 May-11-2018, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Skaperen